VARISTA® Mounting rails
variable & stable
Mounting Rail systems with and without cable channelThe mix of strength and weight of a mounting profile is especially important for solar assemblies. With the VARISTA® mounting rails we have achieved this compromise very well.
The profiles are available with either a fixed cable channel, which prevents chafing of the wiring harness on the roof while providing optimum protection against marten attacks. Common connectors as MC3, MC4 and Tyco can be clipped into the cable channel. Due to the dual and triple connection, the profiles have a high applicability.
Benefits at a glance
- Ideal for high snow and wind loads.
- The newly developed Mounting-Clip system simplifies the installation significantly - thereby it is possible to save valuable assembly time.
- Meet the loads of DIN1055 which may interact on your photovoltaic systems.
- Due to the modular principle, all Mounting rails can be combined in cross connection.
- Each profile type is available with cable channel, whereby the electrical wiring of the solar system can be installed properly and correctly.
|VARISTA® Mounting rails||Datasheet||2.45 MB||Download|